[FSPA] Possible Pingolf Goals

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 13:40:16 EDT 2018

Here's what we tested last week on 3 ball play.  There will be additional testing next week after league and on Friday (though I don't think I can make it personally on Friday,) to make sure that these are still good.  I will decide on the course and backups after league on Wednesday, Nov 7.  If you have any other ideas in the meantime, send them my way!

Bad Girls--Spell POOL twice in one ball to raise 8 ball value to 200k points.

ST--6 medals

MB--30 M points (we also looked at getting to Monster Bash, but are worried that it would be too hard and too long.)

Mystic--Advance held bonus to 45k

Tron--Collect Light Cycle Double-Super Jackpot to solidly light the light cycle light.  If you fail on the first multiball, starting the second light cycle multiball will complete the goal.

HS--Collect 100k freeway

IM--Start War Machine multiball

DM--Probably will do a point goal here, but we looked at Collect Computer award and Starting Museum Multiball

Atlantis--Start Multiball (will be one player games)

Stingray--Not in.  We felt that any objective would be too easy, and the 55k award would make score goals extremely unbalanced.

Deadpool--Complete Two Battles or Complete One Battle and Start Quest (we will pick one of these, this will not be an either-or.)

Genesis--3 or 4 body parts (might get cruel and go for lifeforce if we have it at four body parts)

TX (if working)--Score based goal, probably around 2M

SS--Score or complete 1,2,3,4,5 once or twice.

Fonzie--Complete Rack (including 8 ball)

We will pick 10 goals and have a few in reserve for qualifying and for use in the playoffs.  The intention is that the goals will not change this year between the qualifying and the playoffs as we are eliminating the randomizer.

Joe K.