[FSPA] VBH Call For Players--Fall 2018 Edition

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 11:16:04 EDT 2018

It's that time again, time for Fantasy Volleyball House, Fall 2018 Edition!

Sign up here and here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/50

Week 0 is Sept 12, Week 1 is Sept 19, Playoffs are Dec 12.

We will be breaking for Halloween on Oct 31 and Thanksgiving on Nov 21.

There are a number of lineup changes going on this season.  Aquarius will be leaving us after Week 2.  Theatre of Magic has been replaced by Star Trek Pro.  Demo Man has been replaced by Baywatch.  There are other changes being planned that have not been made yet, so stay tuned!

We'll have some sort of icebreaking contest for Wednesday, so please show up at 8PM on the 12th and come out and have some fun!

Sign up early, but please do not sign up often.  It makes things confusing!

Joe K.