[FSPA] Tuesday

eric schoch schocha610 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 17:35:48 EDT 2018

 Is there pinball tournament tonight at carpool?
    On Tuesday, August 28, 2018, 12:47:19 PM EDT, The Bob via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org> wrote:

 It's that time again everyone!  I haven't even submitted last season's results to IFPA yet! :)

Please use this registration link to sign up.  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/51
You can sign up in person as always but the more pre-registrations we have the better and the easier Week 1 will be.

Week 0 is 9/11/18!  Come out and check out the machines, bank some preplays, and meet the other players.

Week 1 is 9/18/18 and we will meet every Tuesday except for the week of Thanksgiving.

The game lineup this season hasn't changed so you should expect to see: Dialed In, Game of Thrones, Iron Maiden, Pirates of the Caribbean, Baywatch, Monster Bash, Sopranos and the all-new Deadpool!

League schedule is available here: http://www.fspazone.org/ carpool-fairfax/
If you have any questions or suggestions you can reach me at bob at fspazone.org.

See you soon!