[FSPA] previously unknown pinball technique discovered?

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 14:28:52 EDT 2018

If you think of the tilt bob as a tuned mass dampener (which it's not),
moving the cabinet should slow its motion.  To be really effective you'd
have to move the cabinet fore and aft along with side to side.  Probably
gonna get flagged in competition and basically impossible with those rubber
footies.

When I say tuned mass dampener I mean the huge-ass pendulums they install
inside tall buildings to mitigate sway.