[FSPA] previously unknown pinball technique discovered?

Steve Peck speckking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 00:16:28 EDT 2018

 i should also clarify that along with the video making it sound louder
than it was, I was using more force than necessary - partly because i was
focused on the video, and partly because holding the phone put me at an
awkward, unpracticed angle. the awkward angle is also why i was using the
side of my fist and not the palm.

you just have to experiment with it. to Steve K's point, the amount of
force is probably nearly irrelevant. this could probably be done very
quietly, granted probably taking a bit longer.