[FSPA] how to STOP a tilt bob in 15 seconds as a player

Steve Peck speckking at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 09:34:20 EDT 2018

Erin asked:

>Have you tried to see if it stops you from advancing through dangers?
Have you noticed if you’re getting less tilts?

thanks for the kind words. I'm confident you could prevent a slow or late
tilt with this technique. I also definitely am tilting less. if i get a
double danger and then a trap i always do this, from that I've been able to
make slap saves very shortly after double dangers without tilting.