[FSPA] previously unknown pinball technique discovered?

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Fri Sep 7 10:14:48 EDT 2018

I agree that I think this is just another tool people can use or not use.... Annoying? I don't think this would bug me at all if someone did this beside me -- I'd much rather someone do this than the ever common "F you" followed by sliding three machine back with force which I've yet to see someone disqualified or even disciplined for......

I suspect most people will continue to bitch about this for a while until, slowly, people start trying it for themselves and actually having personal evidence for or against the method rather than just attacking for being innov..... I mean weird.