[FSPA] Spinners Fall 2018 League in Frederick - Call for Players!

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Sun Sep 9 11:52:11 EDT 2018

At long last, here it is! Your official Spinners signup notice for the Fall
2018 season! Keep it in a safe and dry location and treasure it always.....

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/53

The Summer season was awesome with a bunch of new folks participating for
the first time. It should be an exciting season in the fall as well with
some new games, old favorites, and perhaps a few unexpected surprises. As
always, it will be be Thursday's at 8pm, with Week 0 starting on September
20th and official competition starting on September 27th. Barring any
unforeseen circumstances or push backs due to weather incidents, we'll go
for 10 weeks of fun competition, skipping the week of Thanksgiving with the
playoffs slated for December 13th. See the link above to sign up. If you
have any questions, email me directly, see me at the party or post them to
the list.....it's going to be AMAZING!!!!!

Thanks!
Sergio

As always; Offer void where prohibited, signup notice may not be actual
size, no more than 50 signups per household, signup may cause irrational
excitement, desire to beat on inanimate objects, and excessive fun. Fun is
determined by weight not volume and may settle during shipping. If fun
lasts for more than 4 hours a day, please consult a physician.