[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 09/17/2018 (Meet #1)

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 17:09:00 EDT 2018

Stephanie wrote...

> In case anyone didn't get it, it's "baloney" that Tim moves when he didn't really win the group, "effectively" awarding him 2 points for failing to play a game.  I understand the idea of effective points but I don't think they should apply in situations like this.

Hmmm... in what situation do you think they should apply, if not that situation?  For the games he played, Tim averaged 3 points per game, while you averaged 2.5 points per game... why would it be more fair to leave him in a lower (nominally easier) group next week when he performed that strongly?

Ah, the effective points debate... a season without it is like a day without sunshine...  :D

--Joe