[FSPA] FSPA: MOM's Organic Pinball Results for 09/17/2018 (Meet #1)

Stephanie Traub stephsharer at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 18:29:22 EDT 2018

Based on how i read the standings as they are submitted  and published to
IFPA, final league ranking is based on group order.  So if, say, league
ended today, Rob WC (as an example) would be above me, even though he only
got 3 points yesterday, because he is in a higher group.  So that's why i'd
consider it an advantage.  No?