[FSPA] Dan Reynolds' place aka Casa de Pezpunk aka iScored HQ - Saturday

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 01:06:26 EDT 2018

Hey all, to celebrate my braaaand new Total Nuclear Annihilation, anyone
who wants to come by is welcome to Saturday evening.

I know Kevin's awesome event is that day, but if for some weird reason
you're not in that, or if you get knocked out early and want to storm off
in disgust, my place will be open.

The lineup is:

Total Nuclear Annihilation
Wizard of Oz (Ruby Red)
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Black Hole
Ghostbusters Pro (with slightly longer flippers)

I live in Bristow, VA, which is one exit up 66 from Manassas.  email me at
daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com for the address.  Any time after 7pm is fine.
BYOB.

Let me know if you're planning on coming by.
-Dan