[FSPA] MOM’s lineup changes

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:25:24 EDT 2018

I will be the first to admit that some of my choices for league games were
optimistic. 😅

As expected, Paragon is out. Living the good life in my basement (plus an
apparent travel-related injury) did not prepare it for the rigors of being
up and running 12+ hours a day.

Total Nuclear Annihilation is out until such time as it can learn to behave
itself. It has been DQ'd two weeks in a row for two different reasons, and
they’re different reasons than we DQ’d it for at VÜK. A lesson for the kids
out there: Be patient. Buy line machines, not prototypes.

Replacing them are Supersonic and perennial favorite Eight Ball Deluxe. SS
is ready for action with a super-rippable spinner and a mostly predictable
saucer kickout. Mostly. EBD still has a bit of a loose right flipper, but
it can get the job done. Both games will be eligible for play next week, so
if you’re going to be out get those preplays in.

On deck is Genie, assuming it doesn’t leave in a week like it did at VÜK.
It needs a proper servicing first, so hold off on playing it until we get
the all-clear.