[FSPA] Thank you Joe and Julie!!

Dan Reynolds daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 11:57:48 EDT 2018

Seconded!  Thanks Julie and Joe for being such wonderful hosts and sharing
your incredible collection with us!

Also thanks to Scott for breaking down and helping me move Aquarius.

For anyone wondering, by the way, YEP a wedgehead easily fits into a Tesla
Model S!  :)  https://twitter.com/pezpunk/status/1046421882092892160