[FSPA] FSPA: CarPool Results for 04/09/2019 (Meet #10)

j.kraden j.kraden at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 13:10:45 EDT 2019

Unfortunately, I am one of those people that will be forfeiting a bracket D
spot in the Carpool playoffs next week because of spring break.

Stupid snow day the first week of the season pushed back the playoffs to
FCPS spring break! I discussed meeting the wife and kids down in Florida
midweek, but that didn't go over so well.

If the person who slides into the playoffs for bracket D wants to share
their swag / winnings, I would be okay with that.

Good luck to everyone next Tuesday.