[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum (Lost Rhino) playoffs on Wednesday

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 10:30:45 EDT 2019

Our playoffs are this Wednesday, the following players have qualified...

A division:
Edan Grossman
Tim Lingerfelt
Bryan Henson

B division:
Roland Joyal
Rob Turpin
Victor Scelba

If you qualified and you know you will not be present at the playoffs on
Wedenesday, let me know, so I can inform the next player.  If you did not
qualify, it may still be worth the effort to show up as you could be moved
into the playoffs if a qualified player does not show up or is late.  (This
has happened before)

Game picks begins at 6:45, if you arrive later you will lose your seed and
game picks.  The playoffs begins at 7:00, if you are not present by that
time, the next present player in line will take your take your spot.  Don't
be late!

If you did not qualify, you can still come over and assist with
scorekeeping and setting up the prizes, etc.  Players from other leagues
are more than welcome to join us to hang out and check out location if you
haven't been there before.

Let me know if you have any questions.  I am looking forward to seeing you
all on Wednesday.

-Edan Grossman