[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum (Lost Rhino) playoff quick results

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 25 08:48:22 EDT 2019

A division:
1st   Tim Lingerfelt
2nd  Edan Grossman
3rd   Bryan Henson

B division:
1st    Victor Scelba
2nd   Roland Joyal
3rd    Rob Turpin

Due to how well all of us played last night, we ran out of time to award
prizes.  I will consider bringing the prize inventory with me to our
end-of-season league party (details will be sent out soon).  For the
players who will not be at the party, I can bring the prize inventory to
Lost Rhino before the start of our next season (week 0 will be on May 15).
More information will be shared soon.

In the meantime, congratulations on everyone who played in the playoffs,
and I am looking forward to seeing everyone again next season.

-Edan Grossman