[FSPA] CarPool Summer 2019 final results

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 13:11:46 EDT 2019

Thanks for a great season everyone!  I'd like to send thanks to Scott
Sidley for once again performing the treasurer/prize czar role.  I'd also
like to thank everyone who helped record scores during playoffs especially
Julie who handled D & E divisions!

Next season starts on 9/10 (week 0) so you have a few weeks off.  Be sure
to visit CarPool in the meantime so the bartenders remember your names. :)
http://fspazone.org/carpool-fairfax/ is where you can find the calendar and
other pertinent information.

There will be a few machine changes that I know of.  I know this will bum
some people out but Ghostbusters will be moving out (going to Mustang Sally
so you can still play it) and Jurassic Park will be taking its place!  We
will also be having a JP launch party on 9/14 so be sure to show up for
that.  Mars God of War will be taking Hotdoggin's place as well.

Regards,
Bob J.

E Division
--------------