[FSPA] MOM’s Playoffs - Monday the 19th!

Stephen Jonke sjonke at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 10:15:49 EDT 2019

Thank you to whoever programmed this page to let you highlight boxes by
clicking them. I used that to select which game to play against who cause
I'm forgetful. BUT when I go to print it, the highlighted boxes are not
there. So I took a screenshot and that works ok, but it would be nice if it
could print the highlights.

Steve