[FSPA] Please RSVP: FSPA Summer 2019 end of season party, Sat Sep 14, 3 PM - 1 AM

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Fri Aug 23 17:42:49 EDT 2019

Laura wrote...

> Austin and I may be able to make it but we won’t know for certain until the hockey schedule in finalized.

There is an option on the registration page to RSVP as "maybe".  If you think you're a "maybe", then please RSVP accordingly; that still provides helpful planning information.

> What’s the address?

The address is not published.  Info mail, including the address, is sent to folks who have RSVPed when the party date approaches.

--Joe