[FSPA] CarPool Fall 2019 league signup

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Sun Aug 25 14:56:18 EDT 2019

Nick wrote...

> Real quick, if the end of season party is also on the 14th, what does the timing look like for the JP launch party on that day?

Julie and I took a good look at the calendar when trying to pick a party date.  9/7 is Rob Thomas' Fulton tournament.  9/21 is a VÜK tournament,  9/28 is Pinholics.  10/5 is PinBaltimore.  10/12 is the York Show.  etc etc... I think the only way to have the party be conflict-free would be to hold it on a Tuesday afternoon in November.

On the other hand, what a great problem to have for our local pinball community!

--Joe