[FSPA] Official Spinners Fall 2019 league signup!!!

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Sun Aug 25 20:22:15 EDT 2019

Challengers wanted!

The weathers cooling down, but the competition is getting ready to heat up!
I know it feels like we just ended, (and actually, we kinda did......), but
yeah, it's time again for another spectacular season at Spinners! Sign up
here to secure your spot for the fall season;

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/74

As always, it will be be Thursday's at 8pm, with Week 0 starting NEXT WEEK
on September 5th and official competition starting on September 12th.
Barring any unforeseen circumstances or weather incidents, we'll go for 10
weeks of fun competition, skipping the week of Halloween with the playoffs
slated forDecember 5th, (after we have Thanksgiving break). See the link
above to sign up. If you have any questions, email me directly, or post
them to the list.....it's going to be AMAZING!!!!! (

Thanks!
Sergio

As always; Offer void where prohibited, signup notice may not be actual
size, no more than 50 signups per household, signup may cause irrational
excitement, desire to beat on inanimate objects, and excessive fun. Fun is
determined by weight not volume and may settle during shipping. If fun
lasts for more than 4 hours a day, please consult a physician.