[FSPA] Silverball Sanctum at Lost Rhino playoffs this week

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 11:48:30 EST 2019

Thank you to all the players who played at the FSPA league at Lost Rhino
this season!  The results have been submitted to the IFPA and are currently
pending approval, expect that to be up this week.

Our prize pool is being refreshed this season with new prizes and the
payouts will be increased this season.  This means that every player in the
playoffs will get to bring home more and bigger prizes!

Current qualified players in each division are:

A Division:
Bryan Henson
Edan Grossman
Tim Lingerfelt

B Division:
Joel Shprentz
Eric Banker
Rob Turpin

Game picks begins at 6:45 sharp, matches begin at 7:00 sharp, don't be late!

If you did not qualify for the playoffs this season, you should still show
up as you never know if a player won't show or arrives late and you could
take their spot.  Plus, you can help out with the score keeping, and
setting up the prizes.

If we run out of time to award the prizes, we can award them at the next
end-of-season party or during week 0 of the next season.

I'm looking forward to seeing you all this Wednesday.

-Edan