[FSPA] Spinner's Fall 2019 Playoff Results

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Mon Dec 9 20:08:27 EST 2019

What a great night of pinball at Spinners. Congratulations to all that made
the playoffs, and with that, here are your playoff results.

A Division
1st: Dave Hubbard - 14 pts
2nd: Joe Said - 9 pts
3rd: Dennis Muse - 1pt

B Division
1st: Rob Wintler-Cox - 12 pts
2nd: Justin Williams - 10 pts
3rd: Rob Thomas - 2 pts

C Division
1st: Austin Rigsby - 12 pts
2nd: Jim Wauters - 9 pts
3rd: Bob Fairfield - 3 pts

D Division
1st: Bob Zablocki - 9 pts
2nd: Loretta Saba - 8 pts
3rd: Jeff Austin- 7 pts

E Division
1st: Kelly Jett - 12 pts
2nd: Steve Jones - 8 pts
3rd: Laura Rigsby 4 pts

Thank you to everyone who came out this season and played at Spinners this
season and made it so successful.  We had 37 players finish the season
which I'm pretty sure is the most yet.  Lets keep growing.  Be on the
lookout for information about the upcoming league party and next season's
week 0 is scheduled for January 23rd.  I hope to see all of you then.  Have
a great holiday season.

Justin Williams