[FSPA] Friday Night Translights MD - Call for Players!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 17:37:22 EST 2019

We’re not doctors, but we are MDs… the inaugural house league season of
Friday Night Translights, Maryland edition is starting soon! The league is
capped at 24 players, and the O.G. FNT has filled up quickly, so if you're
interested in playing then RSVP ASAP!

Registration will be on a first come, first served basis… sending an email
to rob at fspazone.org will get you a tentative spot on the list (PLEASE do
not respond to the entire mailing list), and getting us your payment will
lock you in (PayPal to the address above or give it to one of us in
person). If all the slots fill up, we will put people on a wait list in
case there are cancellations.

Fees this season are $60 per player. All monies go towards cash and other
prizes as well as refreshments/snacks for each event. WPPRS will be
distributed based on the results after finals. There will be side contests
and mini-games as well!

The schedule:
1st Session - January 24th (James Hudson - Union Bridge)
2nd Session - February 7th (Barry Schwartz - Ellicott City)
3rd Session - March 6th (Sergio Johnson - Woodbine)
4th Session - March 20th (Rob Thomas MD - Laurel/Fulton)
5th Session - April 3rd (Jose Chong - Pikesville)
6th Session - April 17th (Rob Wintler-Cox - Derwood)
Finals - May 15th (Todd Yoder - Clarksville)

The league will start at 8pm. The schedule has been coordinated so you can
play in both FNT leagues if you want. Each session consists of five rounds
of match play.

Want more FNT details? Head over to http://www.fntpinball.com/home.html

Feel free to e-mail with questions. Looking forward to playing with
everyone!

Your hosts,
Jose Chong MD and Rob Wintler-Cox MD