[FSPA] Stern Army Tournaments tomorrow(Carpool) and Saturday(MSB)

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 17:11:15 EST 2019

This Thursday(12/26) we will have our regularly scheduled Stern Army tournament
at Carpool Bar.  Registration will start around 7:30 and the tournament
will start at 8PM.

This Saturday we will have our regularly scheduled event at MSB.
Registration will start at 12 and we will begin at 12:30.

The state of VA(WPPR) rankings are very close so dont miss your last chance
to move up by the end of the year!

Format:  3 strike knockout tournament will be held on all games!

Other details: Registration will be $6($1 goes to IFPA).

https://www.gocarpool.com/

https://msbrewing.com/

Thanks,

Wick