[FSPA] Carpool week 1 tomorrow! (thanks to snow day)

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 22:12:03 EST 2019

I should have all the preplays entered.  If you sent me some and you don't
see them, please LMK especially if you won't make tomorrow.
http://fspa.league.papa.org/preplays?leagueId=11

Please be patient as we shuffle new players into groups and generally
struggle with the sheer volume of players.  This is the biggest league
evah!  Also make sure you check in with me at some point especially if you
haven't preregistered.  I'll probably hang up a check-in sheet somewhere
just so I can keep track of folks.

No game picks tomorrow but please be there by 7:45 anyway.  See you there!

Bob