[FSPA] Pinburgh tix go on sale 2/23 Noon!

Mark Steinman mhs at papa.org
Mon Feb 11 15:31:22 EST 2019

1000 Players is indeed official.

I just want to mention that once you have your tickets in your cart, there is a 15 minute timer before you have to check out.  If tickets are in your cart and there is time remaining, there is no rush to finish.  Please spell your name correctly, and if possible, have your IFPA ID available.  If you are purchasing a Pinburgh ticket for someone else, please also have their IFPA-ID available as well.

1000 Players creates a wide array of logistical challenges (even beyond 840) that will hopefully go unnoticed, but one way people can help make things easier on our team is to not rush during the checkout process.  It is truly shocking to me how often people misspell their own names.

Also, the rulebook is currently undergoing some minor tweaks to reflect the increase in players, prize pool, and a few other things and will be updated soon.

mhs