[FSPA] Pinburgh tix go on sale 2/23 Noon!

Paul Liam McGlone dwifairfaxatty at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:20:08 EST 2019

Last year, it was that fast, but then tickets came back online as the 15 minute limit expired.

Imagine a bunch of geeks (no, not us) sitting around with multiple devices trying to jump onto a queue.

So, then it says “please wait” and folks have  2 or 3 of those going.   Then they get what they want and go back to playing pinball, as originally scheduled.   So, the other devices may have tickets held in the cart until the 15 minute mark, and then they go to …. Somebody in line OR somebody trying to get in line.

I’m sure it is a “whole different thing” this year, but it probably doesn’t end in a minute.