[FSPA] early stern sketchy prop rod solution?

Steve Kapinos flynnibus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 16:51:57 EST 2019

All prop rods suck and barely work if at all.

Most games have positions in the wood slides where the of can be picked up and placed to lean again head etc.

Before the wpc slides the pivot point would be fixed... or just based on where the of sits on the wood slides and you are responsible to ensure its a balanced position.

Depends on the different of layouts but usually best alternative is just a cut 2x4 or similar leaning against fixed things in cabinet bottom and pf.

Else just keep in full leaned back setup

Sent from my mobile