[FSPA] new playfield glass preorder for Pinfest Allentown

George Arfken georgearfken at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 14:21:16 EST 2019

Hi Ethan,
It's standard size tempered glass no logo with rounded edge, or you can
order custom sizes like for wides.   I'm not sure on prices yet but suspect
they will be about the same, approximately $30 for standard, a discount for
quantity buys (4 for $100)  and $40ish I think for wide body and special
requests.

For JJP's Invisiglas pre-order at $295/sheet contact Joe Newhart at
PinballStar Amuisements at 570-357-0042, sales at pinballstar.com