[FSPA] Mustang Sally Stern Army 3 strike tournament this Saturday 2/23

Rich Wickersham rich.wickersham at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 10:58:08 EST 2019

This Saturday we will have our monthly Stern Army tournament at Mustang
Sally Brewery.  We will have 2 random prize drawings for
prizes(translights, tee shirts, etc) provided by Stern.

Format:  3 strike knockout tournament will be held on all games!

Other details: Registration will be $6($1 goes to IFPA) with full payouts
to the top 3 finishers.  Registration will start at 12:00 and the
tournament will begin at approximately 12:30.   We may delay the start to
allow for travel time after you buy your Pinburgh Tickets and please let me
know if your running late.

*IFPA Stern Army events:*

http://www.ifpapinball.com/tournaments/view.php?t=31105

https://msbrewing.com/