[FSPA] Questions about Pinburgh

Sergio lostinthezone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 12:43:44 EST 2019

You should be able to get a refund for one, but I’d wait until the dust settles a bit. The tix are nontransferable, so getting a refund for one is the only way to get your cash back. Not sure how the refund policy works, but make sure you don’t get a refund for both, just the one, or you’ll likely be out altogether at this point. The wait list is a mile long I’m sure....

Sergio

Sent from my iPad