[FSPA] Sold Out

Mark Whipple mcwhip at verizon.net
Sat Feb 23 13:02:30 EST 2019

Hi Gregg,

I don't know this time because I was able to get in and purchase 2 tickets
for Mike O and I. While I was filing out the required information there was
a clock running and it said I had 11 minutes left to complete my purchase.
So if someone didn't get a ticket there was a possibility that some would
come available to those that got timed out. I had all my information and
Mike's in front of me and I finished in less than 3 min. Then the processing
and I got my confirmation and receipt. I hope to see a lot of friends there
this year. I went 2 years ago only for 2 days and had a blast. Now it is for
the full 4 days!!

Best regards,
Mark W.
Volleyball House Pinball League