[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Bob K Mertz lists at bibleboy.org
Mon Feb 25 10:51:06 EST 2019

Pinburgh should sponsor a spot similar to Cash Coaster to win tickets to pinburgh :)

..... Since many on this list likely haven't been to King's Island or Cedar Point the Ohio Lottery does this thing on the in park TV network where you have to name items of a certain subject (ie items that are green) while riding a coaster and you get a free lottery ticket for each item you name before you hit the brake run.