[FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

Barry.S.Schwartz at wellsfargo.com Barry.S.Schwartz at wellsfargo.com
Mon Feb 25 11:21:24 EST 2019

Are we still talking about pinball here?

Barry Schwartz

From: Dan Reynolds via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org<mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>>
Date: Monday, Feb 25, 2019, 8:18 AM
To: FSPA main discussion list <fspa at fspazone.org<mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>>
Cc: Dan Reynolds <daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com<mailto:daniel.j.reynolds at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: [FSPA] Buying tickets for Pinburgh - Urgent

on development or internal servers, Kevin, i know servers are badly synced all the time (and it often causes problems).  And to back up your experience, I myself had to set up NTP on a Government server suite that had been in production for over a decade due to an audit, but those were aaaaaaancient Solaris machines that didn't use any clustering or distributed data.  that was a long time ago, though.  for external-facing huge public production system like showclix, though?  seems unlikely ... call me a cynic, but i have more faith in their techniques than a lot of systems hiding out in the DoD cyber labyrinth...