[FSPA] Save the Date: FSPA end-of-Fall party @ Volleyball House, Sat Jan 26, 4 PM

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Sun Jan 6 20:21:53 EST 2019

Karen Huggins wrote...

> Thanks for the heads up.  Is the cost for guest $20?

It will be, yes, since VBH is large enough to handle crowds of our size.

Going forward, future league parties at private homes (if we can still find any volunteers willing to host!) may no longer allow guests who didn't play during the season, just to help keep attendance counts in the "vaguely reasonable" range.  This is something that we've been debating on a regular basis as the league continues to grow.  It'll most likely wind up being handled on a case-by-case basis.  Much like Pinburgh tickets that sell out in 30 seconds, this is one of those "victims of our own success" problems.

--Joe