[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball League Spring Season

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 23:23:48 EST 2019

Season 2 of the MOM’s Organic Pinball League is almost here!

MOM’s Organic Pinball is located in MOM’s Organic Market, 9801 Rhode Island
Ave., College Park, MD. We will be playing Mondays at 7:30 PM. The optional
Week 0 (for practice, preplays, testing commutes, etc) is on Monday January
21st (Martin Luther King, Jr Day), with league play starting on January
28th. Weather permitting, we will play straight through until April 1st
(incurring TWO special day badges), and playoffs will be April 8th. See the
full schedule and subscribe to the calendar here
<http://www.fspazone.org/moms-organic-pinball/>.

Please register at this link: Event Registration: MOM’s Organic Pinball
Spring 2019 Season <http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/62>

We will again play from a select group of 15 or so games, and I promise to
find some way to make it easier to determine the league games from the hoi
polloi. The lineup has not been finalized yet, but it should be about half
new games and half returning favorites. A few that we know are out are the
generally despised (Houdini, Ghostbusters), the mechanically challenged
(Guardians, Hobbit), games subject to personal vendettas (WOZ), and of
course Rapid Fire. Email me if you have specific requests.

Dues continues to be just $40 for the whole season, with $1 of that going
to the IFPA for the World Pinball Player Ranking points.

Questions? See the FSPA web site <http://www.fspazone.org/> or email me
directly at rob at fspazone.org!