[FSPA] NIB

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:01:24 EST 2019

Joe at Pinball Star is a great guy and always brings TONS of games to shows
for free play.  Cointaker does too.  Trent brings games to PAPA and he's
brought games to FSPA events too.  I don't think you can go wrong buying
from any of them.  Stern pricing is, well, stern but you can always get a
better price by calling the distributor.  They just can't advertise it.
The other games pricing (Spooky, American, JJP) I think are basically fixed
but sometimes the distributors take trades or can work out other deals.  I
traded a game in to Trent when I bought one from him for example.