[FSPA] Spinners Spring 2018 League in Frederick - Call for Players!

Sergio Johnson dusty at charm.net
Mon Jan 14 21:57:47 EST 2019

Nor rain, nor sleet, nor snow or gloom of night shall keep us from our
appointed pinball!!!! Well, maybe that snow thing, possibly sleet too, but
we've got that gloom of night and rain thing pretty well licked.....anyway,
here it is! Your official Spinners signup notice for the Spring 2018
season! Keep it in a safe and dry location and treasure it always.....

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/53

The Fall season was awesome with a big group, but plenty of room for more!
As always, it will be be Thursday's at 8pm, with Week 0 starting on January
24th and official competition starting on January 31st. Barring any
unforeseen circumstances or weather incidents, we'll go for 10 weeks of fun
competition, skipping the week of Valentines Day with the playoffs slated
for April 18th. See the link above to sign up. If you have any questions,
email me directly, see me at the party or post them to the list.....it's
going to be AMAZING!!!!!

Thanks!
Sergio

As always; Offer void where prohibited, signup notice may not be actual
size, no more than 50 signups per household, signup may cause irrational
excitement, desire to beat on inanimate objects, and excessive fun. Fun is
determined by weight not volume and may settle during shipping. If fun
lasts for more than 4 hours a day, please consult a physician.
ReplyForward

http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/60