[FSPA] Fwd: Please RSVP: FSPA end-of-Fall party @ Volleyball House, Sat Jan 26, 4 PM

Joe Schober afljoeys at aol.com
Thu Jan 17 03:55:10 EST 2019

Hi!

Just a reminder to please RSVP for the league end-of-Fall party by this weekend, so we can do the appropriate party planning.

Speaking of which, if anyone coming to the party is amenable to help with food shopping, please contact me directly at <afljoeys at aol.com>.

Thanks!   Looking forward to seeing lots of folks at VBH on the 26th.  :)

--Joe