[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball Week 0 tonight!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 15:16:51 EST 2019

Quick reminder that our second season of Pinball League is starting soon!
We play Mondays at 7:30pm. Week 0 (the optional practice/get-acquainted
week) is Jan 21st (hey, that’s tonight!), with competitive play starting
Jan 28th.

The current list of games (which may change based on the number of players
we get) is AC/DC, Batman 66, Scared Stiff, World Cup Soccer, Game of
Thrones, Total Nuclear Annihilation, JJP Pirates of the Caribbean, Centaur,
Flash Gordon, Grand Prix, and Genie.

Come out and have fun! You can RSVP here:
http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/62
<http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/62?fbclid=IwAR2W3uYli-BEnI_qiPhpBwN8KvitP1EDHr2WVHSnfz9mrqe3-vJL_l9B0pM>

or just show up and join!

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157572296649386&set=gm.2006919442677363&type=3&eid=ARArk1IhkwA3ivGye9CBw1lNecOkPaHRHJbE-PZy_LV-z4puGncxPO2Gc9BbPh0nI51hCjBjDKFnClkb&ifg=1>