[FSPA] Reminder: SS week 0 is tonight!

Edan Grossman egrossman12 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:22:55 EST 2019

Just a quick reminder that our practice/warm up week is tonight going from
7-9pm, although you can show up earlier if you would like to.

We are expecting to have two machines rotated out for another two machines
before our official start time tonight. Royal Flush and Dracula are leaving
and will be replaced with The Addams Family and Captain Fantastic.

Those games will be in the lineup this season and you may preplay them
tonight.

If you haven't signed up yet, what are you waiting for? You can sign up
here:  http://fspa.league.papa.org/eventRegistration/61

(please do not sign up more than once)

Looking forward to seeing you there tonight.

-Edan Grossman