[FSPA] MOM’s Organic Pinball Week 1 is tonight!

Rob Wintler-Cox rwintlercox at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 10:46:08 EST 2019

Don’t forget that MOM’s league starts tonight as close to 7:30pm as
possible!

Our sweet lineup this season — which has turned more than a few heads — is
AC/DC Pro, Batman 66, Centaur, Flash Gordon, Game of Thrones Prem, Genie,
Grand Prix, JJPirates of the Caribbean, Scared Stiff, Total Nuclear
Annihilation, and World Cup Soccer. And with the exception of our little EM
friend they’re all just 4 bits per game. That’s some real pinball value.

The lineup may change depending on the Usual Things, and we’ll probably add
whatever might arrive from VÜK when Munsters arrives there
(today?!?!?1? 😱).

Be there! Aloha.