[FSPA] CarPool league cancelled tonight due to fearmongering about snow

The Bob worktheweb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 10:47:49 EST 2019

Yeah, NVCC called it already so we will NOT have league tonight.  Everyone
leave work now and buy milk, bread and TP.  As a Minnesotan I just have to
shake my head but what can you do?  Next thing you know people will start
saying it's cold here.

We will reconvene for Week 1 on February 5th.  That should give everyone
time to play the two new (old) games for preplays.

I'll still be there to inform anyone who doesn't read email or hasn't
signed up yet.

Bob