[FSPA] Ermigerd, Pinburgh!

MarcBorger MarcBorger at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 20:25:39 EDT 2019

I grew up with an Amazing Spiderman so here are my thoughts:Advance the bonus multiplier by any of the following: knocking down the 3 bank drops, the green-lit targets of the 5-bank drop bank, the lit inlanes (activated by the A (left inlane) and B (right inlane) rollovers located on the upper right of the playfield), and hitting the center standup twice. Once you max the multiplier then increase the multiplier level (up to the maximum of 20k) in the following ways:by 1000 for each hit of the 3 drop-target bank;by 1000 for each hit of the 5 drop-target bank, when the adjacent green spot is not lit;by 1000 for each revolution of the spinner target, after the 5 drop-targets are completed;by 1000 for each sink in the kick-out holes;by 1000 for each hit on the left standing target;by 3000 for each "A" or "B" rollover, when the white "Multi-bonus" lamp is lit.When you have maxed out the multiplier and the level then focus on hitting the center kick-out hole. When you hit the center hole the 100k bonus will be added to your score while keeping the bonus multiplier at maximum. Then rack up the multiplier level again and rinse and repeat. Extra balls are given by completing the bank of 5 drop-targets and then completing the bank of 3 drop-targets whilst the red spot below is lit;hitting the centre standing target 3 times and then hitting the left spot target;completing the "A" and "B" rollovers and then hitting the middle drop-target of the bank of 5, when the adjacent pink spot is lit.No idea how pinburgh will handle the extra balls on this game.Best way to max the multiplier is to hit A and B then shatz the inlanes. This is probably the best strategy for an advanced player not familiar with the game. Personally i pummel the drops because i have played the game religiously for 34+ years and know the shots like the back of my hand but that is the case for the vast majority of players.Marc BorgerSent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S8.