[FSPA] Ermigerd, Pinburgh!

Stephen Jonke sjonke at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 09:25:29 EDT 2019

So, Mark, if you're seeing this, go into your account (which is apparently
set to sjonke at gmail.com) and see if you can change the email address to
your own. And everybody else, please use the link that Dave provided.
Either that or, or if it doesn't work, ask me to send you an invite, and I
can send it to your email address specifically (you'll need to tell me what
your email address is). I can't figure out how to get a generic invite
link....

Steve