[FSPA] Replay check list

Gregg Giblin rgregggiblin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:14:05 EDT 2019

Okay this is what you can do.  After a tilt take your time walking to the machine.  Pull your phone out and set the timer for a minute.  After the minute is up step to the machine and flip a few times, maybe work the plunger softly to engage a switch.  If someone says something stop and say what???  By now you are pushing 2-3 minutes since the tilt.  Besides it takes longer to get a td usually than it does for a tilt to settle.  Lastly be careful to note if the tilt was a tilt through, that would make you play the next players ball and really start a shit storm.