[FSPA] Replay check list

Deb Kapke alightningbug at me.com
Mon Jul 29 18:06:48 EDT 2019

I’d correct that to say “Tilt Ends Game” is ALMOST ALWAYS marked on the backbox.

I played and tilted one that wasn’t marked. Keep in mind machines get swapped out as some break, and the folks running it are only human (and have a ton of stuff to do).

(When in doubt, let the guy before you tilt.)

Sent from my iPhone