[FSPA] Pinburgh dinner plans

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 20:58:52 EDT 2019

Shouldn’t Proper Brick Oven be on Friday for my birthday?  ;)

Joe K

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 29, 2019, at 8:39 PM, Joe Schober via FSPA <fspa at fspazone.org<mailto:fspa at fspazone.org>> wrote:

Hello folks...

For those of you going to Pinburgh, several of us are planning the following dinners:

Wednesday (8:00ish): Proper Brick Oven & Tap Room (pizza): 139 7th St.
Thursday (after round 3): Bakersfield (tacos):  940 Penn Ave.
Friday (after round 8): Sienna Mercato’s Emporio (meatballs): 942 Penn Ave.
Saturday (after finals):  Nicky’s Thai Kitchen (Thai):  903 Penn Ave.

Because of the difficulty of herding cats -- errr, herding FSPAers -- especially on Thursday and Friday when time is of the essence... there won't be any attempt to get people into a large group, and in fact I'd suggest that folks form groups of no more than 6, just easier to get seated that way than coming with a huge group.  But if a bunch of us happen to show up at the same place, we can try to take it over.  ;)

Everyone drive safe!

--Joe