[FSPA] VBH Doubles--Final Results

Joe Kosack kosacks at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 11 09:08:56 EDT 2019

Here are the quick results:

A Division:

1. The Greybeards (17 pts)

2. The Official Scott Sidley Fan Club (8 pts)

B Division:

1. No Quarter (17 pts)

2. ElkVB (8 pts)

Here are the long results:  https://www.dropbox.com/s/6zk6g1st0js8kky/VBH%20Doubles%20League%20Results-FINALS.docx?dl=0

I apologize for the delay in getting these out, but I have been swamped over here.  On top of that, I'm still pretty sad at the moment about the loss of VBH.

I just want to thank everyone who has played at VBH over the years, and all of our wonderful operators who brought games in from their personal collections for us to play over the years.   VBH was a special place, even if it didn't have any air conditioning for the summer.  I will keep everyone posted on efforts to either play at the new VBH (aiming to open in December, but would need some code changes in AA county to affordably allow us to have games) or someplace new.  If you have any suggestions, please email me off list.

Joe K.